This Asian salmon with cauliflower rice is a recipe that will easily become a rotational meal. It’s the recipe trifecta I love of easy, fast, and GOOD. My sister Hannah introduced me to it and oh, I’m grateful! I love to make this for lunch during the week. It’s also a healthier option that is not only filling, but straight up tasty!
Ingredients you’ll need to make the Asian salmon:
- salmon– I get mine from Sam’s Club. It comes frozen, and I just set the pieces I want in a bowl of cold water to thaw.
- Asian toasted sesame lite dressing– I get from Walmart.
Ingredients you’ll need to make the cauliflower rice:
- riced cauliflower– Mine is from Sam’s Club and comes in 4 individual meal packets.
- 1 egg
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions to make salmon:
- Heat oven to 380.
- Line a pan with foil. This helps with easy clean-up and cooking the salmon.
- Place each thawed piece of salmon on the foil, flat side on foil.
- Cover each salmon generously with dressing.
- Place in oven, and bake uncovered for 16-18 minutes.
How to make cauliflower rice:
- In a buttered pan on the stove over medium-high heat, pour in the bag of frozen riced cauliflower.
- Cover the pan with a lid, and continue to cook and chip off in the pan, as it thaws and cooks.
- Once thawed, salt and pepper. Continue to cook over medium-high heat, uncovered.
- Make a spot in the middle of the pan to crack an egg into.
- Fry egg in middle and then add into the rest of the riced cauliflower. Mix all together.
- Add soy sauce. This is to taste, but I start with about 2 tbsp.
- Continue to stir and fry into the pan, until it is the same texture as fried rice.
Serve this Asian salmon with cauliflower rice plated with rice on bottom and salmon placed on top. Add a few drops of sriracha to add a kick of spice to the meal. So good!